The Ethnographic Museum of Transbaikalian People
Fill all marked fields and allow the processing of personal data
Your request was sent
- ARSHAN healing water (Buryat). This word comes from the Sanskrit "rashiani" - the nectar, the drink of the gods. Local people also call “ar...
- SOYOMBO an ancient symbol of the complex, going back to the Indo-Buddhist heritage. Soyombo is a composition in the form of columns, which is represented in s...
- CIRCUM BAIKAL RAILROAD historical railway in Irkutsk region of Russia, in the past - part of the Trans-Siberian Railway (Transsib), a unique monument of engineering,...
- TSAM (from Mongolian, Tib. Cham, Bur. Himself) - a solemn religious service performed annually in the open air in the Buddhist monasteries (datsans)...
- ITIGELOV XII Pandito-Khambo Lama Dashi- Dorzho Itigelov (1852 (?) -1927) - Buryat religious figure, one of the great Buddhist monks of the XX c...
Морин Тур © 2012 Все права защищены