The Ethnographic Museum of Transbaikalian People
Fill all marked fields and allow the processing of personal data
Your request was sent
- ITIGELOV XII Pandito-Khambo Lama Dashi- Dorzho Itigelov (1852 (?) -1927) - Buryat religious figure, one of the great Buddhist monks of the XX c...
- DZHAMSARAN (var: Zhamsaran) - pre-Buddhist Tibetan and Mongolian god of war. He was inducted into the pantheon of wrathful (or enraged) deities by...
- SARMA wind blowing in the middle of the lake. Is the most powerful winds of Lake Baikal. On average, in November, Sarma follows 10 days in December - 13. Us...
- CIRCUM BAIKAL RAILROAD historical railway in Irkutsk region of Russia, in the past - part of the Trans-Siberian Railway (Transsib), a unique monument of engineering,...
- AARSA a product of the distillation of milk. Aarsa is very warming so people tried to make it for winter savings. Sometimes they boil a little of...
Морин Тур © 2012 Все права защищены