The Ethnographic Museum of Transbaikalian People
Fill all marked fields and allow the processing of personal data
Your request was sent
- KHUSHOOR Mongolian “khuushuup”) - Popular Buryat-Mongolian dish of meat and dough, similar to pasties, but, as a rule, somewhat smaller. Meat (beef or ...
- KAMLANIE a shamanistic ritual that connected shaman with other worlds – Under or Upper. The word is derived from the Turkic «kam» - a wizard, sorcerer, soothsa...
- KHURDE prayer wheels, hollow cylinders with Buddhist prayers-mantras written on cloth and wrapped on the axis . These drums are made of very different materi...
- KHUVARAK a person who wants to become a monk, usually a teenager studying in a monastery and serving senior lamas.
- PETROGLYPHS images carved on stones and cliffs. May have very different subjects - ritual, memorial, land marking of interconnectivity with all possible
Морин Тур © 2012 Все права защищены