The Ethnographic Museum of Transbaikalian People
Fill all marked fields and allow the processing of personal data
Your request was sent
- BAIKAL (bur. Baigal Dalai, Baigal Nuur) - lake of tectonic origin in the southern part of Eastern Siberia, the deepest lake in the world and largest ...
- PETROGLYPHS images carved on stones and cliffs. May have very different subjects - ritual, memorial, land marking of interconnectivity with all possible
- ARKHI Mongolian vodka made from cow's milk named also "tarasun" of 15-18°. Europeans called this drink "tricky water" because it tas...
- GOOROO a rite, moving clockwise around a sacred place, turning prayer-wheels and praying. Monks say that this rite purifies your karma and multiplies your go...
- SARMA wind blowing in the middle of the lake. Is the most powerful winds of Lake Baikal. On average, in November, Sarma follows 10 days in December - 13. Us...
Морин Тур © 2012 Все права защищены