The Ethnographic Museum of Transbaikalian People
Fill all marked fields and allow the processing of personal data
Your request was sent
- SHARBIN Buryat tortillas with minced mutton.
- NERPA fresh-water seal, one of the three species of freshwater seals in the world, endemic to Lake Baikal. A lot of seals lay on the shores of Ushkanyi Isla...
- HUNS’ SETTLEMENT northern capital of the ancient Xiongnu state, it is a monument of federal importance and de facto part of the city limits of Ulan-Ude. It has always ...
- BOORKHAN Buddhist idol, an image of Saint; a sacred place where people come to pray and bring offerings like candies, rice, coins, pieces of cloth etc.
- ZURKHAY horoscope of nomads, which is actually a study of the relationship of space, celestial bodies, nature and man - handed down from generation to generat...
Морин Тур © 2012 Все права защищены