- LAMA a religious teacher in Tibetan and Buryat-Mongolian Buddhism. May be used as a respectful title of the monk (nun) in order to emphasize their ...
- OMUL endemic fish of Lake Baikal that belongs to whitefish class.
- KHUVARAK a person who wants to become a monk, usually a teenager studying in a monastery and serving senior lamas.
- ARBIN horse fat, traditional Buryat speciality served with deep frozen horse liver and salt.
- SALAMAT a dish made of flour boiled with salt and cream. An extremely nutritious hot snack that was supposed to help nomads survive in cold winter period.
Морин Тур © 2012 Все права защищены