- ARSHAN healing water (Buryat). This word comes from the Sanskrit "rashiani" - the nectar, the drink of the gods. Local people also call “ar...
- KHUSHOOR Mongolian “khuushuup”) - Popular Buryat-Mongolian dish of meat and dough, similar to pasties, but, as a rule, somewhat smaller. Meat (beef or ...
- OMUL endemic fish of Lake Baikal that belongs to whitefish class.
- SANGHA the name of the Buddhist community. This term may be used to refer to a religious fraternity as a whole.
- ARBIN horse fat, traditional Buryat speciality served with deep frozen horse liver and salt.
Морин Тур © 2012 Все права защищены