- DUGAN Buddhist temple. A dugan (or sume) dedicated to specific deities. One DATSAN can include one or up to 15 temples-DUGANs.
- LAMA a religious teacher in Tibetan and Buryat-Mongolian Buddhism. May be used as a respectful title of the monk (nun) in order to emphasize their ...
- KHUVARAK a person who wants to become a monk, usually a teenager studying in a monastery and serving senior lamas.
- OBOO (Mongolian OVOO) - places of worship in the culture of Buryats, Mongols, Khakas and other Turkic-Mongolian people. It is a place of worship to...
- OMUL endemic fish of Lake Baikal that belongs to whitefish class.
Морин Тур © 2012 Все права защищены