- DZHAMSARAN (var: Zhamsaran) - pre-Buddhist Tibetan and Mongolian god of war. He was inducted into the pantheon of wrathful (or enraged) deities by...
- ZULA a candle in a Buddhist monastery, made of melted butter/fat.
- GOOROO a rite, moving clockwise around a sacred place, turning prayer-wheels and praying. Monks say that this rite purifies your karma and multiplies your go...
- KHAMBO LAMA the abbot of the monastery. Title of the spiritual leader of Buddhism in Russia.
- SANGHA the name of the Buddhist community. This term may be used to refer to a religious fraternity as a whole.
Морин Тур © 2012 Все права защищены